Friday, September 6, 2013

cleaning out, time management

Today was spent pulling out old clothes the little kids had outgrown and  sneezing. Then entering them into the computer and sneezing. Then printing the tags and sneezing. Then cutting them out and pinning them to the corresponding article of clothing and sneezing. Needless to say my allergies don't like it when it's time for the consignment sale! And for the life of me I don't understand, why someone who is soooo allergic to the kind of dust that just builds up on too much stuff lying around and in closets, would have so much stuff lying around and in closets. But this should be a good sale. I will have a lot to take. It will be priced to sell and I need the money to buy the bigger kids some new clothes. I will buy the little kids some clothes at the sale, but not as much as I have been. I have been buying them too much. Then when I get my check at the end of the sale I will split it 3 ways between the other bigger kids. I am really looking forward to it and so is dd because she gets new clothes, shoes and a few toys. So far I have about $450 logged in to the computer to sell and I am not nearly done. I have just got to push through the next several days and get it done well and thoroughly. I will be so glad that I did. It has been a long day and I need to work on using my time more wisely. I didn't today. I could have done better. Too much electronics and not enough plain old work and getting stuff done. (I did say this was supposed to also help me be more accountable :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment