Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finally

Finally this week we got started on school. And even this week I have been busy doing an assortment of out if the ordinary things. The last day for takeins for the kids consignment sale was Monday. So I had to finish up entering everything then carry it. Even then I couldnt stay and put everything up in its proper place. Tuesday morning there was a MOPS meeting. Then we did some school then back to the consignment sale to put my things up.  What a day that was. Today we got more school done then went to the sale to help. Tomorrow is shop day! Tonight to church for children's choir and have a new family by friday bible study. It was great. But I have so much to do. I am anxious to get into a routine and get some work behind us. Jacob is slow getting started. Well he is gungho to start but fizzles quickly. We will work on it. Diligence and time management.  Below us a picture of Ruby as we leave church.

No comments:

Post a Comment