Today was a fabulous day because The Kale Sale started at Eath Fare!!! All kale just .99. Now that's a reason to be thankful! We zoomed over there first thing this morning and got us some.
Tremendously thankful for a healthy check up for my sweet daughter and unborn baby grandson. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival. She is going to be a great mom.
I had the blessing today of returning the favor to her by painting her fingernails and toenails. She painted my toenails and braided my hair the night that my placenta abrupted and God so mercifully spared my life. I have spent the last two days doing different things with her and we have had the best fun. Really all us girls have.
We had a glorious night last night at Zoo lights and so thankful we went last night because it has poured all day and tonight. We would have missed it all together.
Oh and one more thing I am thankful for.... God is good, All the time, God is good!!!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
More blessings
Labels:
gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment