Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thankfulness

I got up by my alarm this morning which is a start on a new habit! Got my coffee and sat down and read my bible selection for today on my phone in the comfortable and quiet early morning dimness of our den. I have decided on a chronological reading plan of the new testament. So today I am thankful for new starts of new habits!
My letter came from Jo for application for 3rd year discipleship. I asked Jay about it and he said he would be very pleased  for me to do another year discipleship. So I filled it out and I am ready to put it in the mail. So again, I am thankful for new beginnings!
I am so tremendously thankful for my new Successful Woman Planner!!! Because of the excellent ideas of things to work on or start working on I am already planning our spring garden. The conversation I had with my husband this morning about where and how I wanted to plant the garden so inspired him that he ordered seed catalogs today. I love the way this plannner is laid out and HELPS you to be organized. Thinking ahead so you can be on top of things and not playing catch up so much. Thankful for fresh perspectives, organization and just a little order from chaos being revealed!
The day I had today just abounded with things I can be thankful for. I went to the store with a daughter, soon to have my first grandchild. We had a great time. Then a wonderful lunch.
Tonight there was zoo holiday lights. And I ended the day with my phone health tracker app saying I have had the most active day today since I have been tracking. I have really tried to be more active.
So today wasn't just a good day or a great day. It was  a GRAND day and I am thankful for just about the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment